Funding for Education
Funding for Education
Do you need new technology to replace existing ageing equipment but there aren’t the funds available? Have you ever considered or know anything about finance funding?
We understand that leasing hasn’t had a good presence within schools in the past, mainly due to bad business offered by photocopy and office equipment companies, this has now changed with the laws and regulations laid down by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Leasing will help you relieve the strain and pressures of rolling out much needed costly upgrades and enables you to have a pay back structure that’s convenient to you.
Why do schools rent equipment?
There is a myth that only people who can’t afford to purchase outright actually choose to rent equipment. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Many people tend to overlook the fact that with any capital equipment, they are actually paying for what the equipment does and not what it is! Now, no organisation would dream of paying an employee’s salary 3 years in advance, they pay for the benefit as they derive it on a monthly basis. A flexible rental plan enables schools to apply exactly the same concept to their equipment. They pay for it as they receive the benefit from it.
Leasing enables you to have the equipment you need, when you need it – If you have a capital budget of £50,000 per year for three years, it is only possible to purchase £50,000 of equipment on day one. By using Leasing, you can get £140,000 of equipment right now. We can assist you in acquiring the technology you need now and arrange a “bespoke” rental plan to reflect your budgetary needs. Your school can start realising the benefits right away.
All programs are totally flexible so you can add more equipment to them whenever it is required. Leasing is the cost efficient way to acquire equipment.
A unique service for Funding for Education, Here are a few of the unique points for Leasing:
- Deferred payment programs, so your school can start using the equipment immediately and pay for it when your budget permits.
- Flexible Payment Profiles. Payments can be made monthly, quarterly, termly, half-yearly or annually to suit you.
- Budget Underspend: Payments can be structured to take account of larger (or smaller) initial rentals to account for underspend
- Software only transactions.
- Fund the entire solutions, including cabling, fabrication, building work, installation, maintenance, training services and licenses.
- Master Agreements for phased “draw-downs” of equipment where you need to make stage payments.
- We can do all of the work for you from sourcing equipment to installation and services.
- Include equipment protection cover within the rental payments. Accidental damage cover designed specifically for schools.
To gain impartial advice on a rental program for your school or college, or simply to explore the possibilities, complete the enquiry form or call 01442 620078.